Thanks for stopping by, I’m so happy you’re here!
My great joy in life is connecting with people and sharing excitement about things that inspire us – that’s what I hope this blog is for you. I believe in the power of therapy, collective thinking, and a nice glass of wine. I believe there’s enough space inside all of us for frivolity and activism, and that we all get to change and evolve constantly. I’m passionate about self-improvement, jumpsuits, eco-consciousness, sandwiches, and visiting new places. I love over-saturation, journaling, podcasts, boats, floral arrangements, and Los Angeles.
I currently work with Nickelodeon, creating and strategizing social media content, specializing in stories and live streams. I was also one of the writers, hosts and producers of of the series “Inside Nick!” I’m a huge believer in having a job you like but not letting your career define you. I love my job and I love clocking out of it and perusing other interests.
I live in Los Angeles with my very tall partner Ben and my very small cat Clicquot.
This space is part lifestyle blog, part resource center, part brain dump. If you care about feelings, beautiful things, maximizing joy, and leaving the world better than you found it, there will be something for you.
I’m an only child and I lost my mother to cancer in 2017 – Grief, separation anxiety, and identity are common themes I write about.
A short and incomplete list of some other topics you’ll find here:
- Personal Essays
- Self Improvement: Goal Setting, Dream Making, Chakra Cleansing
- Sustainability and Eco-Conscious Living
- Aesthetics: Home Decoration, Florals, Craft Projects & Some DIY
- Travel (when that’s allowed again)
- Clean Beauty
- Activism, Antiracism, and Resources for Change
- Natural Wine
- Documentation of Future Nostalgia
- Yes. The Occasional Pictures of my Cat
Some things you won’t find here:
- ANY room for hate, bigotry or close-mindedness
- Makeup or Hair Tutorials
- Anything kid-related or baby-focused
- Business or Financial tips (I’ve no head for those things)
Let’s have some fun.